After sending your online application, an admission staff will contact you for a phone interview. You will discuss the best program options for you based on your interests and career preferences. They will evaluate your passion for the tech industry and wiliness to learn.
After the call, the admission board will review your application. Then you will be emailed your conditional Acceptance Letter or Declining Letter. Make the fee payment to fulfill the condition and keep your spot and admission. Finally you will be informed on the date to collect your starter pack and any courseware.
- 7 Exceptional Reasons Why DevWorld Tech Academy is Unique
- 9 Extraordinary Factors That Differentiates DevWorld Tech Academy from the Rest
How to Apply
- On the admission application form below, if you are referred by someone, you should place their Partner ID or username when requested. If you came on your own – put NA there.
- The admission team will call you for a phone interview and then we will review your application. If you are accepted, a conditional admission letter is sent to you.
- You must pay the tuition fees stated on the conditional admission letter before the registration is considered complete and then a spot is reserved for you. Also an unconditional acceptance letter will then be issued to you.
- Start Now, fill the form below.
- If you need any assistance, contact us here.
DWTA Qualifications and Certifications
- Certificate Study Programs Duration: 2 – 3 sessions (6 – 9 months) — See programs here
- Diploma Study Programs Duration: 4 – 5 sessions (12 – 15 months) — See programs here
- Professional Diploma Study Programs Duration: Diploma sessions + 1 extra session.
Professional Diploma students will require one extra session than the Diploma students in order to complete their Path Project. The difference between Diploma and Professional Diploma students is one extra session and a path project.
Submit This Form To Apply
Before filling and submitting this form, please read the instructions above.
We don’t just give you skills; we give you a clear future.
DWTA shows you how to use the skills you have been taught here, to practically create the future and career you desire.
If you have any question or need any help, you can contact us with these details.
After submitting this form, you will be redirected to a page instructing you to send your confirmation email.
Note: Only applicants who send the confirmation email to the email address provided on the next page will be considered. Also, applications from applicants with incomplete applications (required documents not provided) will not be reviewed.
If you have any questions or need any help, you can contact us with these details.