It is said that the best marketer is the person who has used and enjoyed the product/service. Thus, since we believe in the quality of tuition, skill and experience our students are offered; we know our students will gladly promote their school to their friends and colleagues.
But like everything else, a bit of motivation will do more good than harm. Hence, our “Refer a Friend” program rewards our students also for referring someone.
What Do I Have to Do?
Your task is to refer students to any of our study programs listed on our website. The students must be accepted, pay their tuition fees, and complete their registration before they can be counted as your recruit which you will be paid for.
These are the admission requirements – students must meet them to be considered for admission.
The Study Programs are taught in English only.
The Study Programs are taught at our location – see address
Not Eligible Programs.
All study programs with tuition fee less than GHc 600 are not eligible programs. You will not be paid for referring student to them.
GHC 200.00 per student — 1 to 6 students per intake period
GHC 220.00 per student — 7 to 10 students per intake period
GHC 250.00 per student — 11 to unlimited students per intake period
Promotional: Referral Reward with Bonus
The commission amounts below are only valid for students you recruited between 3rd July, 2019 to 13th September, 2019 who paid their tuition fees and completed their registration before September 13th, 2019.
GHC 250.00 per student — 1 to unlimited students
How to Apply
- Read the job details above to know if you can do it.
- Fill and submit the application form below.
- After submitting the form, you will be shown a confirmation text, put your phone number in it. You must send it through email to be considered.
- After we received your confirmation email, we will call you for a phone interview, using the phone number in your confirmation email.
- If you are accepted, we will email to you your acceptance contract.
How to Get Paid
- After being accepted, start working immediately, find students to apply quickly. There is a higher commission if your student completes registration early – see above.
- On the admission application form, you or your student should place your Recruiter ID or username when requested. This is how we know it is your student.
- The admission team will review your student’s application. If the student is accepted, a conditional admission letter is sent to you and your student.
- The student must pay the tuition fees stated on the conditional admission letter before the registration is considered complete and then a spot is reserved for the student. Also an unconditional acceptance letter will then be issued to the student.
- We have 3 intake periods each year. There is a payout period for student recruiters for each intake period. The payout period will be stated on the recruiters acceptance contract. We make your commission payments through Mobile Money or Bank Deposit.
- Refer more students and get paid again. Pay attention to the intake period or admission window for each trimester.
Submit This Form To Apply
Before filling and submitting this form, please read the instructions above.