Under the responsibility of a chief accountant, you take charge of all matters relating to the accounting of the company.
MAIN ROLE :
Under the responsibility of a chief accountant, you take charge of all matters relating to the accounting of the company. As such, you record and centralize commercial and financial data in order to establish balance of accounts and balance sheets according to the legal obligations. You are also responsible for the good keeping of the accounting and tax of the company under the authority of your managers.
- Prepare the constituent elements of invoicing and mandates
- Codify and enter invoices, money orders and securities on SAP
- Perform cash flow monitoring and validate its reliability
- Elaborate requests for quotations and requisitions
- Establish and make legal tax and social statements
- Mastery of office tools
- Accounting and administrative management Taxation
- Excellent communication skills (Good level of French (oral and written).
- Relational adaptability, team spirit, personal involvement, availability and listening skills
- Autonomous, rigorous, analytical mind, responsive
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bac +3 in Accounting
- 1/2 years of experience in similar functions
- A notion of French accounting and international financial reporting standards (IFRS) would be an advantage