We are pleased to announce the following Internship Opportunity in the Products & Services Departments within the Consumer and Enterprise Business Unit. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
The main aim of the internship is to give the interns an opportunity to experience and work in a real-world corporate environment.
Business Internship Responsibilities
- Work closely with the product managers in the various projects/processes.
- Prepare Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA’s) and follow up with signatories for execution, ensure partners have collected etc.
- Partner Onboarding document upload onto share point for approval
- KYC checklist follow up with partners to ensure we have all documentation in place
- Review of the daily VAS issues tracker to ensure that all partner issues are covered.
- Partner contacts database updating
- Create a filing system for partner documents in the shared folder and save the documents as they are received
- Filling of documents and letters
- Contract uploads onto symfact system
- Perform call outs to various Merchants in regards to them providing missing KYC documents
- Merchant On-boarding document retrieval and storage on the shared folder
- Perform checks to ensure we have all KYC documentation in place especially for Public and government organizations and maintain physical files for the same
- Sorting and archiving of the physical KYC documents received
- Performing call outs to inactive merchants with balances in their tills, during the unclaimed funds exercise
- Merchant / Partner contact information clean up
- Liaising with merchandising agency and regional sales teams to ensure excellent branding and visibility in the trade.
Requirements for the Business Internship
- A currently On – Going Undergraduate Student in Business related field from a recognized University
- Have proven interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Be computer literate.