1) Plan the smooth and efficient daily operation of the assigned station.
2) Actively participate in the setting-up and preparation of food items.
3) Ensure that high standards of quality service are delivered to Guests at all times.
4) Prepare food by using the highest standard of food items in the preparation of all menu items.
5) Comply with Food Safety Practices as well as to comply with hygiene & safety regulations of the kitchen at all times.
6) Understand, monitor and ensure opening and closing precedures for assigned production areas; ensure and follow through with subordinates.
1) At least School Certificate or equivalent qualifications.
2) National Certificate level 3 or equivalent qualifications.
3) Formal culinary training from a recognised institution or recognised apprenticeship will be a definite advantage.
1) A minimum of 5 years of working experience preferably in the hospitality industry
2) A minimum of 2 years of working experience as Demi Chef de Partie or similar position in a 5 star hotel.
1) High level of Integrity.
2) Passionate about service.
3) Passionate culinarian with a great sense of presentation.
4) Creative and innovative skills.
5) Strong ability to work as a team player.
6) Good communication skills in both English and French languages.
7) Valid Food Handlers’ Certificate.
8) Willingness to work during odd hours, weekends and public holidays.
9)A clean certificate of character is a must.