The officer will report to the Registrar.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Monitoring compliance in line with the Health Professions Act.
• Conduct compliance inspections to assess fitness to practice.
• Promote the Health Professions Act highlighting the statutory role of the Allied Health Practitioners Council.
• Develop and maintain policies and procedures and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical and improper conduct by AHPCZ practitioners.
• Identifying potential areas of compliance vulnerabilities and suggesting corrective action plans
• Monitoring the performance of the Compliance Program and suggesting appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
• Lead…. Vacancymail.co.zw