Produces food of high quality according to standard recipes.
• Produces food of high quality according to standard recipes.
• Assists with the preparation, presentation, decoration and storage of the following dishes:
o A la Carte Food
o Buffet Food
• Communicates politely and displays courtesy to guests and internal customers
• Provides direction to the Kitchen helpers, including Kitchen Attendants and Stewards.
• Communicates to his/ her superior any difficulties, guest or internal customer comment and other relevant information.
• Establishes and maintains effective employee working relationships.
• Attends and participates in daily briefings and other meetings as scheduled.
• Attends and participate inn training sessions as scheduled.
• Prepares in advance food, beverage, material and equipment needed for the service.
• Cleans and re-sets his/her working area.
• Maintains a hygienic kitchen.
• Cleans the kitchen and equipment
• Implements the hotel and department regulations, policies and procedures including but not limited to:
o House Rules and Regulation
o Health and Safety
o Hygiene and Cleanliness
• Performs related duties and special projects as assigned by Superiors/Head of Department.
Food Production NC3