Our Client is an international leading firm in the industry and now requires the services of Credit Controller in Ghana.
- The primary function of the role is to coordinate and retrieve debts from existing creditors and ultimately manage monies owed to the company.
- Liaising with Marketing and sales Department to ensure credit issues are resolved on time.
- Setting up credit control system to monitor and prevent over aged accounts
- Establish credit limits on customer accounts and control to ensure maximum inflows.
- Review collection reports to ascertain status of collection and balance outstanding and to evaluate effectiveness of current collection policies and procedures.
- Audit delinquent accounts considered to be uncollectable; ensure maximum efforts have been taken before assigning bad credit status to account.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related certification
- Minimum of Three (3) years’ work experience
How to Apply
All applications and CV should be sent to our email address.
Closing Date: 20 January, 2018