- Include answering phone calls from our customers, responding to our customers in a professional manner.
- Strong computer knowledge, good typing skills.
- Responding to emails, sorting out and handing packages to customers.
- Communicating with our U.S office on customer issues.
- Be able to verify customers payment prior to the release of any package.
- This is a full-time Customer Service position with the possibility of promoting to a manager level.
Work days Monday to Fridays 9am to 5pm, Saturdays 10am to 2pm.
Must be able to provide two verifiable work references from past jobs.
Business cell phone and laptop will be provided.