Do you have a passion for people? Can you work with our Customer Service team to offer motivation, encourage development, offer proactive leadership and drive new initiatives? You may be interested in our exciting new position as a Customer Service Manager within our brand new Customer Service site in Vilnius, Lithuania, opening in quarter 2, 2018!
The global Customer Service department at Booking.com is designed to provide our customers with the best experience; with over 12 sites, 40 languages, and 7000 staff having a combined 2.1 million conversations a month. Yet, despite our scale, we still manage to give that personal touch every time. Every individual in our department has a huge part to play in our success, including our hard-working Customer Service Managers that help focus on operational procedures, recruitment and training, while also being a strong people manager.
This role is ideal for an enthusiastic, international Customer Services Manager with substantial team management experience in a contact centre environment. Are you passionate about providing the best possible levels of customer services and do you have strong experience with motivating and driving performance improvements within a team?
- The successful organisation and running of an internationally focused Customer Service Centre.
- The management of the Customer Service Centres daily operations to meet SLAs on both a local and global scale.
- The recruitment, management, coaching and development of a team of Team Leaders and support staff to ensure that quality and productivity targets are met, as well as overall responsibility for team development.
- Effective Change Management: knowing how to handle periods of change and lead a team through such periods, displaying motivating and encouraging behaviours.
- Regular 1-2-1 meetings with your team to maintain focus and motivation on Customer Service standards and targets.
- Handle and oversee the management of site operational issues such as facilities and landlords, or other office/site tasks as appropriate.
- Proven people management skills, including experience of managing and leading teams of direct and indirect reports.
- Experience of managing significant change within a contact centre environment.
- Extensive contact centre management experience.
- Flexibility; able to work various shifts if required.
- Leadership flair with the skill to motivate others to perform and exceed expectations.
- Professional, proactive, positive and with a can-do attitude.
- Analytic skills and ability to understand and draw conclusions from data.