Freelance Training Opportunities for National Service Personnel and New Graduates (Work part time).
We are looking to hire self-motivated and disciplined new graduates and national service personnel for discounted freelance training. Freelancers are required to complete assignments that meet prescribed specifications. In this position, you will also be required to keep a record of hours worked.
To ensure success as a Freelancer, you should possess excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Freelancer will be able to complete assignments with minimal supervision.
• Formulating assignments in accordance with prescribed specifications.
• Editing assignments to ensure that they are accurate and well-presented.
• Liaising with the line manager to clarify assignment-related expectations, as needed.
• Submitting completed assignments in the stipulated format.
• Storing and filing copies of all completed assignments.
• Keeping an accurate record of hours worked and income received.
• Ensuring that your work equipment remains in excellent working condition at all times.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Relevant educational qualification(Degree/HND)
• Prior freelancing experience is an asset
• Portfolio of completed projects (if available).
• Access to all equipment (computer and internet) needed to complete tasks.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
• Drive, discipline, and initiative.
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants should forward their cover letter and CVs to:
Closing Date: 14 August, 2020