Human Capital: attracting and retaining key talent, providing learning and development initiatives, governance of performance management and reward schemes, centres of excellence to drive and embed Standard Bank values and culture.
To provide strategic direction to Standard Bank Swaziland for all country Human Capital (HC) requirements and further provide leadership to the Human Capital team of Standard Bank Swaziland overseeing Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB), Personal & Business Banking ( PBB) and Corporate functions and be an active member of the country executive team.
- Human capital strategy: Translate the group, country and product line’s people strategy into integrated tactical plans for execution at a business unit level.
- Change Management: Orchestrate the development and execution of the people change management plan at an integrated country level aligned to business line outcomes.
- Culture: Determine and articulate the desired culture to support and embody the Group desired culture. Align and embed human capital practices in an integrated manner at a product line and corporate function level in support of delivering the desired culture.
- Advisory and coaching: Support line management in enhancing the mastery of leadership and effective self-management of teams. This involves coaching and providing guidance on all Human Capital processes and activities (e.g. Resourcing, Industrial Relations, Performance Management, Talent Management, Strategic workforce planning, etc).
- Design and execute an integrated workforce plan at a country and product line level.
- Lead the Human Capital team: Develop a high performing team by embedding the bank’s performance process, regular performance feedback, and coaching.
- Coach, guide and influence business stakeholders across the broad and complex group matrix towards delivery of people management activities in the interest of the country specific economic, political and regulatory environment.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Relevant first degree preferably in Human Resources or Industrial Psychology
- Post graduate qualification will be an added advantage
- 8 – 10 years in a Human Capital Management position/ Business Partnering
- Operating at senior management level will be an added advantage
- Good working knowledge of HR legislative requirements
- Influencing and empowering others
- Agile execution (quality execution, results orientation, ability to adjust and adapt quickly when circumstances change)
- Showing composure and conveying self-confidence
- Resolving conflict
- Ability to source, analyze and develop insights using relevant data
- Ability to coach individuals and teams
- Change management
- Problem solving
- Business and commercial acumen
- Organization planning and design
- People strategy development
DEADLINE: 23 AUGUST 2017