Aikan HR Consultants is one of Uganda’s leading HR consulting companies and trusted strategic HR advisory partner. Its services include aikan Jobs™, aikan Recruitment™, aikan Internship™, aikan Leasing™, aikan Payroll™ and aikan OD.™
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Head of Finance & Administration will take lead in the development, implementation & monitoring of the unit’s strategy.
- Develop the company’s annual budget & provide support in the development of the units’ budgets
- Establish system controls for new financial systems and develop policies & procedures to improve existing systems.
- Develop accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and end of year financial statements for management.
- Provide technical support to management in the interpretation of the financial statements.
- Provide external auditors with the necessary support & documentation.
- Manage the Office & HR Administrative related activities including the procurement & inventory management of office supplies.
- Manage the office front desk.
- Lead, motivate, develop and manage the performance of the Office Assistant
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a university degree preferably in a finance discipline
- A part or full qualified member of a professional accounting body is an added advantage
- At least two years’ work experience in an accounting environment
- Working knowledge of a computerized accounting software
- Demonstrable aptitude in the use of MS Excel and Word to generate high quality reports
- Results driven with high attention to detail & accuracy
- Demonstration of supervisory qualities