HPI is an international rotating equipment solutions company, with worldwide resources and four core lines of business: Engineering, Procurement, and Construction, Operations and Maintenance, Cyber Security and Compliance and Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul, and Controls. We provide a range of engineering, maintenance management, industrial diesel and gas turbine overhaul, and repair and field services.
Our services provide customers with custom engineered solutions that reduce lifecycle costs of diesel, gas and steam turbines utilized in oil and gas, power generation and marine applications.
HPI-GEVAG Ghana Limited is a Joint Venture (JV) company incorporated under the Laws of the Republic of Ghana, providing services in the Oil & Gas Sector in Ghana.
As a result of our continued success in Ghana, HPI-GEVAG Ghana Limited is looking to recruit the following personnel: Instrumentation & Controls Engineer / Technician
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have BSc in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
• Must have completed National Service
• Must have working experience in a thermal power plant, especially in Instrumentation & Controls
• Must have experience on Woodward Micronet control systems
• Must be able to interrogate software, including uploading and downloading new code versions
• Qualified to work offshore
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
To apply, please email your application and CV by clicking the button below
Closing Date: 14 December, 2017