• Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
• Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointment
• Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
• File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
• Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
• Make travel arrangements
• Document expenses and hand in reports
• Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
• Compiles data and produces reports, speeches, and presentations; assists supervisor in researching problems.
• Supervises and schedules support staff; trains and monitors progress; processes employee forms and payroll.
• Monitors department budget; analyzes information for departmental budget preparation; reconciles statements and resolves discrepancies
• Researches and makes recommendations on departmental purchases; approves expenditures within appropriate parameters; may exercise delegated signature authority for accounts.
• Provides administrative support; maintains calendar using judgment to determine priorities and make changes; arranges meetings; completes arrangements for travel and other activities.
• Serves as liaison with other departments and external entities; coordinates activities, exchanges information, may research and resolve complex issues.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Proven work experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant
• Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
• High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Integrity and professionalism
• Proficiency in MS Office
• HND or degree
Location: Osu, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent indicating the position as the subject of the e-mail via:
Closing Date: 25 September, 2020