Frannan International UK, Managers of the Ghana Field Support Services Project (FSSP), seeks to engage the services of 4 individual advisors to provide professional, technical, strategic and advisory consulting services to the Canadian Development Assistance programme in Ghana.
Scope of Work
The Junior Public Financial Management Advisor will work in collaboration with the Senior Public Financial Management (PFM) Technical Specialist to provide technical services and advice to GAC in the areas of development performance and trend analysis, sector-based opportunity and constraint assessment, policy analysis and dialogue, strategic planning, programme and project feasibility assessment, institutional capacity analysis, programme and project planning, implementation facilitation, monitoring and evaluation, reporting on results achievement and lessons learned. The duration of this consultancy is (1) one year, full time and working up to 220 days a year
Qualification Required & Experience
The Consultant must have the following experience, knowledge and expertise:
• A Master’s Degree from a recognized post-secondary institution in economics, finance or related subject matter (such as public administration or accounting).
• A professional qualification as an Economist or Certified Chartered Accountant.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working in the field of public financial management at least 3 years of which should be in Ghana.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in public financial management policy and/or program delivery, preferably in or for a bilateral or multilateral development institution
• Demonstrated experience working with government and/or donors in a technical capacity on a variety of public financial management issues with attention to project planning, budgeting and monitoring, including in government-donor coordination groups
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV and one-page cover letter outlining how they meet the minimum requirements outlined above. Those considered to meet the minimum requirements will be invited to receive the request for Proposals (RFP) for this consultancy.
CVs and cover letters should be submitted by e-mail only to:
Closing Date: 14 May, 2020