• Develop and initiate business plans for the auto parts store.
• Maintain and manage auto parts store on a daily basis.
• Display auto parts merchandise in an organized manner.
• Attend on customers and meet their requirements.
• Maintain and manage inventory of auto parts.
• Replenish the auto parts that are sold out.
• Supervise and manage sales persons selling auto parts.
• Develop internal and external customer relationships.
• Negotiate, interact and manage relationships with auto parts vendors.
• Drive sales persons to achieve hundred percent outcomes.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND/BSc in Mechanical Engineering
Location: Spintex, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 29 August, 2020