Clean Team Ghana (CTG) is a social enterprise dedicated to bringing vital in-home sanitation services to low income residents of Kumasi. We offer improved sanitation, convenience and dignity, whilst offering cost savings to this underserved sector.
CTG currently employs 50+ Ghanaians to deliver its services to almost 15,000 Kumasi residents. We are looking to increase that by a factor of 10 over the next 3+ years. Every home we service is a household where open defecation or use of public toilets cease and dignity, convenience, personal hygiene and health can improve.
Our Honourable President and the Ministry of Sanitation and Water Resources have mandated that every home in the country must have a toilet and we are committed to helping that vision become a reality. We work closely with local government and other partners to ensure we deliver a world class service to our customers.
We are looking to hire a Project Manager to help manage the growth of the business. There are multiple initiatives running across the business and we are looking for someone to ensure we prioritise and execute effectively to help grow the business sustainably.
Key areas of focus will be:
- Maintain company-wide project plan:
You will be expected to maintain clarity of budgets and timelines for all projects across the organisation in a busy work environment. You will work hand in hand with the project owners and those working on the projects
- Support project teams to maintain timelines, budget and quality:
You will have to be flexible and offer support to various teams to ensure projects stay on track
- Reporting to management team:
Communicate progress of project plan against agreed KPIs to management and highlight opportunities for acceleration and where more resource might be needed to ensure delivery timeline/budget/quality
- Performance analysis:
Spot trends in project delivery and propose solutions to issues and plans to exploit opportunities across the business
- Dynamic project management:
Provide clarity to the management team of the interaction between projects and their impact on the business to assist with prioritisation and resource allocation on an ongoing basis
- Risk management:
Understand potential challenges before they arise and propose and execute mitigation strategies before they impact project delivery
Qualification Required & Experience
The successful candidate will report to the senior management team. S/he will become the expert point of contact within the organisation and will be supported by all departments to ensure success in this critically important role at the heart of the business.
- Remuneration will be between 1,000 and 3,000 Cedis per month, dependent on experience. Private health insurance will also be offered on passing probation
- People development is important to us as an organisation and we will invest in your professional development with both formal and informal training opportunities
- Work in a culture that will push you to be your best, with high standards but also a respect for your ideas and opinions and a willingness to bring ideas to reality
- There is the opportunity to help build an organisation that shows the world that container-based sanitation can help solve the sanitation crisis that Ghana and many other nations are facing in a dignified and customer focused way
How To Apply For The Job
Please send a cover letter and CV with a clear email title including your name and the role you are applying for.
- Please ensure your cover letter is no more than one page and outlines:
— What role you are applying for
— Your relevant experience for the role, directly related to the key focus areas, with examples of how your experiences will help you succeed in this job
— Why you want to work for Clean Team Ghana Limited
- Application Deadline is Monday 7th September 2020
- There will be an initial phone interview for shortlisted candidates. If successful, candidates will be asked to do a case study presentation and final interview
- We are looking for the role to begin by the end of September 2020
- The entire recruitment process may be conducted remotely and the role may well start working from home
Closing Date:30 September, 2020