The University of Cape Coast, a public University in Ghana established by an Act of Parliament, invites applications from experienced, results-oriented and highly motivated individuals for the vacant position of Provost for the College of Health and Allied Sciences
• The Provost is the Academic and Administrative Head of the College and is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for providing leadership to the College.
• He/she is also responsible for maintaining and promoting the efficiency and good order of the College in accordance with policies and procedures prescribed by the University of Cape Coast Law, 1992 (PNDCL 278) and the University of Cape Coast Statutes 2016.
Qualification Required & Experience
• be of professorial status;
• be individuals of stature and integrity with strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills;
• have background in health or related sciences;
• have experience in university management/administration.
TERM OF OFFICE
• The appointment is for a term of three years renewable, upon completion, for a second consecutive term of three years only, subject to application and interview.
Location: Cape Coast
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should complete and submit application forms together with comprehensive Curricula Vitae, with relevant supporting documents and three-page Vision Statements to the address below. The application form is obtainable form the Directorate of Human Resource and the University’s website (Application Form).
University of Cape Coast
Electronic copies of the application documents should be sent to the e-mail address:
Applicants should request three (3) referees to submit written reports on them directly to the above address.
Closing Date: 25 September, 2020