Conducting effective feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs whiles managing the cost of construction projects.
• Preparation of BOQs.
• Preparation of Tender documents, valuation of work, Contract Administration, Cost Analysis of Projects, and cost control during production.
• Management of risk during construction, Negotiate contracts and work schedules with sub-contractors.
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc Building Technology, Civil Engineering, or any relevant field.
• Years of Experience: Ten (10) years or more.
• Should be conversant with QS duties for both roadworks and various structures.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Kindly indicate which role you are applying for in the subject of your mail
Closing Date: 06 September, 2020