A reputable private security company has vacancy for the following position: Security Operations Officer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will:
• Plan, direct, oversee and coordinate security activities in the company
• Supervise Security Officers in the performance of duties to ensure the security and safety of life and property of clients.
• Organize training for Security Officers.
• Ensure the implementation and compliance of Security Policies, Procedures and Programmes.
• Liaise with clients.
• Investigate security breaches and report on same to the General Manager.
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a FIRST DEGREE from any recognized Tertiary Institution
• Should be able to communicate in the English language spoken and written effectively
• Ability to effectively lead and manage a team and people
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants may apply by sending their CV and application letter with names and address of three (3) referees by email to:
Closing Date: 31 July, 2020