QP’s exclusive brands are produced in world class food manufacturing facilities with sustainable production and vertical integration allowing us to deliver significant scale.
All of our products are produced to the highest EU standards as well as international certification including Halal certified.
QP’s head office is in Dubai with branches in Ukraine, Malaysia, Sierra Leone, Ghana, and a network running across East Africa.
• Location: Spintex, Accra, Ghana
• Reporting to: Production Manager
PRIMARY PURPOSES OF THE JOB
• To lead a packaging operational team in order to meet production performance targets.
• To manage the team and provide effective guidance and be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
• To be the contact point for all team members, with excellent communication skills.
• Should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
• Ultimately, should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Education: Ideal – HND Sciences
• Experience: 2-3 years’ experience in the food industry.
• Tertiary technical qualification, preferable BSc in Engineering or the Sciences
• Familiarity with computerized maintenance management system
• Strong leadership potential demonstrated.
• Proven Leadership skills
• Good communicator with effective team-related skills.
• Attention to details / meticulous
• Bias for action.
• Analytical problem solver.
• Computer literate.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letters to:
Closing Date: 23 September, 2020
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.