• Perform ticketing clerk functions at a shipping or transportation facility.
• Provide ticketing services to corporate offices and their top management.
• Sell traveling tickets to passengers in accordance with their requests.
• Make reservations and book travel tickets for customers and guests.
• Book flight tickets for hotel guests, clients and customers.
• Book bulk tickets for package tours.
• Provide tourists with travel information and ticket booking details.
• Organize, schedule and book traveling tickets in accordance with individual travel plans.
• Collect appropriate fares from customers upon delivery of travel tickets.
• Collect tickets and packing list to verify receipt and shipment of items.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have a minimum of Diploma.
• Strong business acumen and strategic thinking capacity with strong analytical and presentation skills.
• Good knowledge in sales management.
• Ability to understand the business and its challenges.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Proactive work style, highly reliable and accountable.
How To Apply For The Job
Forward CV to:
Closing Date: 03 August, 2020