(3) JHS: Mathematics, English, ICT, Science, Social Studies, French, RME, Asante Twi, Basic Design and Technology (BDT).
(2) Primary: Mathematics, English, Science, Computing, Geography, History, French, Art & Design, Design & Technology, Music and Physical Education
(3) Lower Secondary: Mathematics, English, Science, Geography, History, French, citizenship, Computing, Arts & Design.
• The successful candidate must be a highly qualified instructional leader, responsible for the delivery of specified course content in an online, virtual environment.
• He/ She will be responsible for providing an educational atmosphere where learners have the opportunity to fulfill their potential and for organizing and implementing an instructional programme that results in students achieving academic success.
• Acquaint and communicate course and school requirements to students.
• Employ synchronous and asynchronous tools to supplement course content.
• Provide support for student success.
• Conduct Live Lessons with students.
• Create Learning Resources to promote student learning for each course in content area.
• Track student progress and help students stay on course in order to successfully complete the programme within in the specified duration.
• Conference with parents of struggling students by phone or online.
• Grade student work and enter grades into an online grade book in a timely manner.
• Contribute to and complete student report cards.
• Communicate with teachers, administrators, and parents as needed.
• Respond to student messages and discussions in a timely manner within specified guidelines.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree/ Teaching certification from a recognized institution.
• Three years or more of classroom teaching experience.
• Online teaching experience is desirable.
• Strong content and subject matter knowledge.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Google Applications for Education, and multimedia applications.
• Organization and time management skills.
• Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule.
Location: East Legon, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, CV and scanned copies of their certificates to:
Please use the level you are applying for as the subject of your e-mail and indicate the location of your residence in your CV. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 23 September, 2020