- Prepare all documents required to file cases
- Work closely with staff to prepare a comprehensive brief on each case that goes to trial
- Maintain a regular schedule of hearings, court appearances and conferences based on case requirements
- Schedule and administer full depositions of case witnesses and experts
- Review discovery documents and determine the best course of action for each client in each case
- Ability to prepare briefs of an argument for filing in high courts and appellate courts, and excellent in legal drafting.
- Experience in appellate court’s practice will be of advantage.