Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position.
Reporting to the Legal Services Manager, the successful LEGAL OFFICER will be assisting in providing high-quality legal services to the company.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensure Company compliance with relevant legislation.
- Manage Litigation.
- Provide advice on legal matters.
- Negotiation and drafting of commercial agreements.
- Draft legal documents.
- Develop and review terms and conditions.
- Assess and audit legal compliance.
- Interpret legal provisions.
- Advise on internal stakeholders legal risks.
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Excellent communication both written and spoken.
- Strong personal organization and administrative skills.
- Strong knowledge of business/commercial law.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Law, Regulations or Compliance.
- 2 years of experience in a law, regulatory, compliance