MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer is responsible for facilitating the Programme, Accountability and Learning Systems (PALS) processes and standards of the project in the context of Child Centered Community Development (CCCD) approach and gender responsiveness. He/She also provides guidance to staff in project development and in community situation analysis, planning, monitoring and evaluation processes through appropriate participatory and gender-responsive methods. This role will be based in Maguindanao, Philippines.
Some of the other key responsibilities are 1.) assists in the development and maintenance of database of relevant data about the communities and partners, 2.) keep track of progress of project implementation (work and financial plan) of the project, 3.) facilitates the participatory program review with staff and project partners, and 4.) prepares accomplishment reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Science, Statistics, Social Work Community Development or other related courses.
- Has relevant knowledge and skills in project management, participatory research and monitoring & evaluation methods, especially involving girls and boys in the processes; project proposal development.
- Has at least five (5) years’ experience in development work.
- Has at least three (3) years experience in conducting research, planning, developing and managing community development work related projects.
- Has good command of oral and written communication.
- Applicants must have the right to work in the Philippines without restrictions. Local applicants are preferred.