NEW JOB OPENING .
Premier Mining & Construction is involved in the exploration, development, and mining of gold. Its operation is in Ghana called the Obuasi, Iduapriem and Bibiani mines, which together produced 680,000 ounces of attributable gold in 2005, at total cash cost of $339 per ounce.
The Obuasi mine is located in the Ashanti region of Ghana. It is primarily an underground operation, although some surface mining still takes place.We currently have various job openings as stated below.
Salary is between $1000 and $15,000 monthly.
Entry level(ALL GRADUATES)
- Driller /Offshore and Onshore Engineers (REF:023)
- Technical and Material Control (REF:017)
- Material Engineering (REF: 018)
- Safety/Maintenance Engineering (REF:019) Ostantnie
- Chemical Engineering (REF: 020)
- Water Engineering (REF:021)
- Welder (REF: 022)
- Project Management (REF: 024)
- Machine operators (REF: 025)
- Pipeline Engineer/Piping Designer (REF:026)
- Procurement Manager (REF:027)
- Personnel Management (REF:028)
- Administration Management (REF:029)
- Geophysicist (REF:030)
- Petroleum Engineering (REF: 022)
- Civil Engineering (REF:031)
- Computer Engineering (REF:032)
- Architect Engineer (REF:033)
- Marine Engineer (REF:034)
- Mechanical Engineer (REF:035)
- Electrical /Electronics Engineer (REF:036)
- Telecommunication Engineering (REF:037)
- Accounting, Executive, Administrator Engineer (REF:038)
- Aerospace Engineer (REF:039)
- Surveyors Engineer (REF:040)
- Operation Engineering (REF:041)
- Emergency Medical Officers – Doctors/Nurses (REF:042)
Interested candidate should send their updated CV/Resume to the HR
manager’s Email- ([email protected] )
Only Shortlisted Applicants will be invited to attend our Interview/Job placement Tutorship Program
Premier Mining & Const ( Gh) Ltd.