Job Vacancy For Project Engineers (Electrical)
International Energy Services Limited provides engineering design, procurement, construction, construction and inspection services to Oil & Gas, Power and other sectors seek top quality, dynamic, resourceful and seasoned professionals to join the team.
Job Title: Project Engineers (Electrical) – (Job ID: PEE2017001)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Business Development
• client services
• proposals, tendering and contracting
• Site visits(Pre & Post Tenders) and inspection
• Project design, planning, budgeting and scheduling
• Preparation of project deliverables.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must be a Ghanaian
• University Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
• Minimum of 3 years experience
• Less than Thirty-five(35) years of age.
• Computer literate (Proficiency in MS Office).
• General knowledge in power General, Transmission, and Distribution.
• Knowledge in proposals, tendering and contracting
• Knowledge in both overhead and underground distribution network systems
• Knowledge in renewable energy (especially solar) will be an added advantage
• Knowledge in the use of AUTOCAD will be added advantage
How To Apply For The Job
Send your current CV/Resume containing your GSM number and functional email address (no credentials yet) in MS Word/PDF Format only to:
Quote the job title & ID as the subject of your mail.
Closing Date: 29 October, 2017