Manage supplier performance against internal and external audits (Food Safety, Quality Systems, Packaging, Distribution and Transport). Follow up with suppliers to close gaps identified in the audits to drive compliance and continuous improvement. Document and records to be kept..
· Draw up specifications for all products and follow-up with Signing off Quality Assurance Programs. Specification and QAP review.
· Ensure daily compliance to product cuttings on all Fresh Produce as per brands requirements
· Ensure maintenance & review units Monthly Compliance reports.
· Ensure suppliers take the necessary corrective action where needed.
· Ensure independent Micro & Nutritional analysis is conducted at the frequencies stipulated by the Brands Global QA requirements.
· Managing administration, planning QA strategy to achieve compliance for Commissary, DC and Transport.
· Plan and conduct Crisis Management training for all units.
· Conduct Mock Crisis Management exercises at prescribed frequency.
· Plan and conduct Mock Recall of Raw and Finished Product of all units..
· Monitor raw product complaints.
· Plan for Inspection and audit with QA Manager on GMP, Pest Control, Cleaning & Sanitation, Process Flow, Facility Management, Product Protection, Food Security, Tracking Control of Product, Material & Ingredients.
BSC FOOD SCIENCE/ BIOCHEMISTRY/BIOLOGY