Job Description and Responsibilities
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A minimum of a Degree required
- At least 3-5 years working experience
- A background in sales of Electronics is preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and planning
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Information management
- Formal presentation skills
- Decision – making
- Stress tolerance
All interested and qualified applicants should send their cv.