Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The jobholder will sell and promote the company’s products to potential and existing clients.
- The incumbent will also seek leads and develop clientele through networking so as to find new and potential customers.
- Contact potential clients and making presentations to prospective clients.
- Follow-up on quotations to close business and obtain feedback from clients.
- Forward customer queries and complaints to the Company and ensure the same is addressed.
- The incumbent will identify customer needs and present them to the Company.
- Conduct market intelligence to determine competitor position in the market.
- Maintain a record of all business acquired and prospective clients.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- The applicant for the Itel Sales Representative job opportunity should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a business- related course
- A minimum of three years’ experience in Sales & marketing department of an IT/ Telecom company
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet set goals and targets.
- Good computer skills.
Massive Discounts: Our 4th Quarterly Promotion is Ongoing — Take Advantage of it Now! Dismiss