Pergamon Group Ltd, a company which provides technology based solutions to its clients within East Africa, is seeking to add the following persons to its vibrant team to support the company achieve its vision.
The ideal persons should be enthusiastic; self motivated and ready offer their expertise in the mentioned positions.
- Support the company’s marketing plan as a brand champion within the company and in the market
- Champion marketing campaigns and promotional activities by organising, implementing and providing a report of the activities to the company
- Manage the marketing activities on the company’s social media platformsManagement of the company’s website content ensuring that it is updated regularly and promptly
- Carry out research to identify and define audience for the different products supplied by the company
- Co-ordinate media and public affairs activities to promote company’s products and services to its different segment groups.
- Build and maintain up-to-date intelligence of the activities of the Company’s competitors’ information including product offerings, promotions, sales tactics, target markets, market penetration and pricing
- Assist in identifying appropriate content and designing the marketing materials
- Responsible for consistency of the branding activities at the company
- Responsible for availability of the required marketing materials including fliers, brochures, catalogues, T-shirts, banners etc
- Responsible for sending bulk messages to customers either via email or SMS
- Responsible for providing marketing reports to the company for guidance in making decisions related to the department
Reporting to General Manager, the ideal candidate should meet the following minimum requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce – Marketing option
- At least 3 years experience in marketing preferably in Brand creation and championship
- Organising and planning skills
- Strong attention to details
- A good communicator with a pleasant personality
- Networking skills
- A team player who has ability to influence teams to focus on branding strategies
- Curious and passionate about branding
- Excellent computer skills
- Keen on technology and its application to marketing strategies
- Bold, creative and a Big Thinker
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications letters and CV for consideration. To be submitted by 17th February 2018.
Please indicate the position you apply for on the subject of the email.