- Manage retail staff, among which includes people working on the floor, and the cashiers
- Make sure pricing is correct and work on store displays
- Attend trade shows in order to identify new services and products
- Recruit, Coach, counsel, discipline and train employees
- Identify market trends that appeal to customers
- Ensure products are clean and ready to be displayed
- Approve contracts with store vendors
- Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock
- Utilize computers to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning
- Make sure that health and safety measures are met
- Monitor local competitors
- Maintain health and safety measures and store’s cleanliness
- Organize and distribute staff schedules
- Preside over staff meetings
- Help, drive, motivate, and encourage retail sales staff to achieve sales targets
- Handle customer complaints, issues and questions.
Qualification and Requirements:
- BSc in Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in a supermarket environment.
- Thorough knowledge of supermarket operations and management.
- Knowledge of supermarket software.
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Customer service oriented skill.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should kindly send CVs with SUPERMARKET SUPERVISOR as the subject.