MAIN ACTIVITIES Supervision and supervision of a team of call center agents. • Daily management of the team’s activity through the analysis of the results, the motivation and the continuous animation of the team • Resource management • Live coaching by the double listening and a posteriori by the …
Supervision and supervision of a team of call center agents.
• Daily management of the team’s activity through the analysis of the results, the motivation and the continuous animation of the team
• Resource management
• Live coaching by double listening and a posteriori by listening to registration, the number of which is defined with the “Head of the Plateau”
• Team briefing and individual briefing
• Follow-up of the challenges
• Communication and customer follow-up
• Regular reporting to the “Head of the Plateau” on all the aforementioned activities.
• Postpone any act of abuse or conflict to the Directors of the COMPANY, which could cause harm or have legal, moral or commercial repercussions on the COMPANY
• The Supervisor supervises the production team and intervenes in particular by coaching or management of a difficult case.
• He organizes daily briefings with the team to present the results of the day and set their collective goals for the day, draw their attention to the priorities and strengths of the day.
• He ensures the individual follow-up of the skills of each member of his team, he makes an individual feedback on the analysis of wiretaps and accompanies his colleagues in their rise in skills. These actions will be formalized as part of the quarterly performance evaluations of each employee.
• Performs regular analysis of the operational tables to comment and ensure compliance with the quantitative and qualitative customer objectives.
• Management of absences and delays
• Telephone coaching
• The main objectives of the team leader are the supervision, planning, coordination and continuous improvement of the activity of his team while respecting the arrangements set by the client.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
• Autonomous and rigorous
• Ability to manage time and respect deadlines
• Relational and strong team spirit and initiative: ability to federate its agents around a common goal with the integration of the concept of “L” team spirit »
• Ability to analyze, synthesize and organize
• Mastery of French language written and spoken.