Job title: Technical Support & Customer Relations Assistant
Internal reference: ASTRC1
PUBLICATION DATE: 03-10-2017
Company: LearnPerfect-LEARN — PROGRESS-LTD-FINAL-1504772351.jpg
Learn & Progress Ltd
Number of positions:
Type of contract: Full time
Profile: Woman / Man
Study level: HSC (or GCE or Technician’s Certificate)
Salary: Not communicated
Languages: French Fluent
BUSINESS SECTOR: BPO, Call Center, Customer and Business Services
Moderated by: Melanie Nastili
We are a growing French company and operate in the IT and foreign language training markets via Internet solutions (VoIP and application sharing). We are looking for a customer support technician as part of our IT department for an open-ended contract.
Your primary mission is to deal with all types of incidents and to contribute to the resolution of 1st level incidents affecting quality and continuity of service. You will also be led to work on other projects of the company within our services Customer Relationship, Administrative and / or pedagogical. You will be the privileged interface between the learners, the training teams and the various internal services.
– Receive requests from users due to malfunctions
– Process calls and e-mails sent to the request center and save them in the service database.
– Processing or triggering the corresponding support actions:
– Resolve any problem remotely,
– Alert its hierarchy on any non-standard incident,
– Handle incidents of level 1 (interventions / workstations),
– level 1,
– Dispatch requests sent by users to different members of the IT department.
– Follow-up of the incidents
– Follow the incidents and their treatments,
– Diagnose any malfunctioning hardware, software or network,
– Participate in the writing of procedures and operating procedures.
And more generally:
– Deploy client workstations,
– Facilitate the provision of IT equipment and services,
– Receive hardware deliveries,
– Deploy new hardware or software.
– Plan and organize training sessions
– Cancel and postpone courses
– Management of internal administrative tasks
– Any other direct or indirect specific mission or activity related to the activities of the company. It is understood that these can evolve according to the needs of the company.
EXPERIENCE & PROFILE:
· Minimum BAC
· Perfect command of French without an accent (oral and written), and good command of English
· Rigor and sense of customer service are some of your qualities
· Very good ease on the phone, excellent relationship
· Very good
knowledge of office software · Knowledge and / or experience in the field of business training,
· You know the market of the Hotline and the assistance. Ideally the world of training and internet technologies are familiar to you. Network knowledge would be appreciated.
· You have a minimum of 2/3 years of experience in a similar position, for example within a training company.
· Available during the time slots of French companies (off-peak hours).
· Motivating salary.
· Performance and Attendance Award.
· Important training program allowing you to perfectly master the various tools and processes related to your function.
· Professional and human support.
Place of work: Phoenix
You reside Phoenix loan (determining criterion).
Your application (CV and cover letter) must be written in French
If you are a serious, rigorous, dynamic person, do not hesitate to send us your CV, cover letter and pretensions.