Total Multinational Petroleum Company is seeking a self-motivated Administrative officer to join Total multinational team.
Monthly Salary Range : GHS 15,000 – GHS 25,000
This role ensures full clerical, administrative, and general office duties and assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations.
The admin officer also ensure streamlined functioning of all corporate department administration duties, maintains confidentiality of subject matter, organizes all phone calls, voicemails, mail/emails, Central liaison for follow-up on difficult customer service issues whether internal or external, Coordinates executive travel calendar and arrangements, management and oversight of all departmental administrative support (clerical) staff and related activities.
With operations in more than 130 countries, our 100,000 employees discover, produce, process, sell and market energy in a variety of forms, all the way to end-customers. At Total, we believe that collective success is an integral part of the wellbeing of all in the workplace.
Whatever the environment in which our employees work, we strive to offer those stimulating working conditions so they can give the best of themselves: safe and pleasant spaces, motivating remuneration, social protection, respect for work/life balance.
We are committed to the personal and professional development of all our employees. We invest in the potential of all our employees because they are the true drivers of our growth and carry our ambitions in every part of the world.
Joining Total means contributing to a shared ambition for responsible energy, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance and more!
We challenge interested applicants to send a CV and Cover letter through our displayed career email or apply button below. Only qualified candidates shall be contacted for interview.
• Communicates management’s instructions to various individuals and/or departments.
• Relieves management of clerical work and minor administrative business details.
• Furnishes and obtains information from other leaders.
• Keeps and maintains confidentiality of subject matter. Discretion is critical.
• Handles inquiries, complaints or adjustments; screens calls; provides information to callers/visitors.
• Schedules appointments; composes correspondence; checks and verifies bills, invoices, receipts, schedules, purchase orders and other documents; performs complicated reconciliation and control functions; and compiles special studies where analysis of complicated data is required.
• Maintains complicated records requiring classification and compilation of varied information; prepares reports.
• Operates a variety of general business machines and equipment.
• Organizes all phone calls, voicemails, mail, and email.
• Organizes, pre-reads and/or creates materials for presentation.
• Coordinates executive travel calendar and arrangements including logistics, itineraries, and expense reports.
• Reviews and researches invoice, expense, and other approvals for IT department.
• Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepares reports.
• Manages special projects and other related duties as requested.
• Management and oversight of all departmental administrative support (clerical) staff and activities, including training and common procedures.
Candidate Profile :
• HND, Bachelor’s or Graduate degree in business or public administration, or qualified graduate; or, an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
• Minimum three years’ experience working in a corporate organization and or firm.
• Information Technology (IT) experience and/or education.
• Demonstrated articulate and persuasive communication skills in a highly visible role.
• Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Teams skills are necessary.
• Must be able to work as a team member with other administrative staff and form relationships based on trust.
• Willingness to work overtime and travel as necessary (primarily in-state).
• Two years of progressively responsible professional experience performing duties similar in nature and complexity to those performed by this position.
• Supervisory or lead responsibilities are highly desirable.
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Direct communicator with superior interpersonal skills
• Consistently meets deadlines.
• Extremely organized multi-taster.
• High productivity, high quality, high accuracy.
• Strategic thinker and problem-solver and exercises good judgment.
• Takes charge and is self-motivated.
• Handles sensitive issues with tact, discretion and integrity.
• Enjoys an informal, relaxed, but high productivity environment.
• Proficient in common office and technical applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc.