Our Client is an international leading firm in the industry and now requires the services of Transport Manager in Ghana.
• In charge of ensuring effective day to day operations of the transport department
• Efficiently managing the transport team (which includes drivers), Fuel and the fleet of vehicles
• Managing, monitoring and developing the transport team to achieve the objective of the company.
• Assisting with the preparation of the transport budget and in charge of maintaining the profit and loss account of the department
• Responsible for all the dispatching, routing and tracking of delivery vehicles for quick turnaround
• Ensuring and managing the dispatching of complex and oversized goods to national and international destinations
• Ensuring company compliance of all transport policies, legislation and procedures
• Identifying operational issues, potential problems, opportunities and devising sustainable strategies to address them
• Appraising staff performance and taking disciplinary measures when required
• Responsible for all HSE investigations and implementing corrective and preventive actions
Qualification Required & Experience
• Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
• Professional Qualification in Logistics and Transport
• Minimum of Five (5) years’ work experience in Transport Management