- Study scripts to become familiar with production concepts and requirements.
- Edit films and videotapes to insert music, dialogue, and sound effects, to arrange films into sequences, and to correct errors, using editing equipment.
- Select and combine the most effective shots of each scene in order to form a logical and smoothly running story.
- Determine the specific audio and visual effects and music necessary to complete films.
- Review footage sequence by sequence in order to become familiar with it before assembling it into a final product.
- Set up and operate computer editing systems, electronic titling systems, video switching equipment, and digital video effects units in order to produce a final product.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Must be a B.Sc holder with a minimum of 2:1
- Must not be older than 27 years old.
- Experience in handling different types of cameras
- Fluency in English
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their letter of application and detailed Curriculum Vitae(CV) as one attachment specifying the role as subject