How It Works
Any fashion-focused individual, brand, professional, entrepreneur or business in the Fashion industry can use our co-working / shared work space.
If any of these words describes you…
Independent, freelance, remote, travelling, startup, trainee, self-employed or even unemployed
…then WB Fashion House’s shared sewing space is for you.
For tailors, tailoress, outfitter, seamstress, dressmaker, garment-maker, couturier, fashion designer, clothier, costumier, modiste, etc
See pictures below...
How to Use Our Tailor Shared Sewing Space
-- a traveling tailor, seamstress or fashion professional,
-- an unemployed tailor, seamstress or fashion professional,
-- startup tailor, seamstress or fashion professional,
-- an Independent tailor, seamstress or fashion professional,
-- trainee tailor, seamstress or fashion professional,
-- a freelance tailor, seamstress or fashion professional,
-- a remote tailor, seamstress or fashion professional,
-- self-employed tailor, seamstress or fashion professional,
-- work from home tailor, seamstress or fashion professional.
All you need to do is to get your sewing jobs, orders or contracts.
Then use our fashion co-working space, sewing machines and other equipment to sew, cut, iron and complete your other fashion tasks for your customers while WB Fashion House handles everything else.
You don't need to be restricted by:
--- High shop rents
--- Lack of electric power supply
--- Expensive sewing machines and other fashion tools
--- And other business requirements.
Just focus on acquiring your customers, making sales and growing your business.
After you have gotten your sewing jobs and orders, visit WB Fashion House's Co-Working / Co-Sewing space to quickly complete your customers' fashion needs.
To use our co-sewing space in Lagos, festac; when you arrive:
- Fill and submit the membership form
- Provide electric utility bill (must be readable)
- 2 passport photos
- Your ID document (any of these are accepted -- Traveling passport, license, Birth Certificate, National ID, Voters ID, Student ID, Insurance ID or Pension scheme ID)
- N500 registration fee (paid once)
Once you provide the details stated above, you can immediately start using our tailors shared working space.
Once your work is complete, you deliver the finished product to your happy customers and get paid. Then ask them for more sewing orders and to refer you to their friends, relatives and colleagues.
When you receive a new sewing or fashion job or order, come and use our space and equipment again to complete your customers' tasks.
At WB Fashion House's co-working / co-sewing space, you only pay for what you use.
At WB Fashion House's tailor co-working space, you have the opportunity to interact with and network with all the various fashion professionals that uses our co-sewing space.
You get to learn new stuffs from other and discover new avenues and opportunities and you interact with other members of the WB Fashion House community.
Contact Us - Let's talk !
You can visit or contact us using the details below.
Any fashion-focused individual, trainee, brand, professional, entrepreneur or business in the Fashion industry can use our co-working / shared work space.
Co-working space for tailors, seamstress, fashion designers and professionals in fashion industry
Tailor Co-Working Space Features
Features of the Furnished Co-working Tailor Shop for Rent in Lagos, Festac, 22 Road
- -- Co-working space for fashion designers and professionals in fashion industry
- -- Flexible fees payment – daily N1200 / 3 days N3,000 / weekly N5,000 /monthly N21,000 / yearly N190,000
- -- Located at 22 Road, Festac, Lagos near Holy Family Catholic Church
- -- Well performing Sewing Machines
- -- Clean, well ventilated WC toilet
- -- Average Light availability from Nepa / National Grid Electricity
- -- Standby Generator
- -- Free water supply
- -- Cloth Cutting Table
- -- Large Wall Mirror
- -- Ironing Table
- -- Electric Irons available
- -- Well Lighted
- -- Cooling Ceiling Fan
- -- Cloth Hanging area or space
- -- Counters and cabinets for storage
- -- Comfortable sewing chairs
- -- Functioning stereo for music and radio
- -- Quite Spacious space
- -- High Traffic Area
- -- Multiple parking spots