People & Business Media beats the traditional media (TV,Radio, Newspaper) everyday by delivering quality, cost-effective media exposure to businesses and personalities at the click of a button.
You get right in front of your target audience, customers and fans without blasting to everybody hoping you reach the right group of people. This greatly reduces your cost while also ensuring your media exposure reaches those you truly want. Hence, increasing the conversion and engagement rates of your leads, fans and paying customers.
Best of all, our media exposure does not sound like an ad; because they are not. They are more personal and emotional; telling your business, product or personal stories in a way that matters to your clients and in a manner that they can connect with (they are what is called Native Advertising).
Our flag ship products are Business Expo and Personality Expo are known to out-perform traditional media formats in all judging criteria such as price, conversion rate, frequency for result, retention rate, and many more.
10 Stats That Show The Power of Native & Display Ad Success ... When Done Right
- -- Native ads are viewed 53% more than banner ads. (Source: Dedicated Media)
- -- A retargeting campaign from Magoosh Online Test prep generated $58,608 in attributable revenue. At a total cost of $11,000 the campaign resulted in an ROI of 486%. (Source: Retargeter)
- -- Users who are retargeted to are 70% more likely to convert. (Source: Digital Information World)
- -- Heineken Light reached 54% of audience -- 35 million people -- in just three days using video ads on Facebook. (Source: Facebook)
- -- Airbnb achieved an engagement rate of over 4% for one of their Promoted Tweets. (Source: Twitter)
- -- 32% of consumers said they would share a native ad with friends and family, versus 19% for banner ads. (Source: ShareThrough)
- -- Native ads that include rich media boost conversion rates by up to 60%. (Source: Social Times)
- -- Julian Bakery saw a 35% increase in conversions and a 330% increase in impressions on the Google Display Network. (Source: Google)
- -- 71% of publishers received no major complaints from readers for featuring native ads, while 29% received minor backlash. (Source: Digital Content Next)
- -- After one year of leveraging Targeted Status Updates on LinkedIn, ADP\'s Company Page followers doubled to 85,000. (Source: LinkedIn)