You can never have too much articles and stories on a magazine website. Hence, we are open to receiving writeups and videos that you want us to publish. If your submission complies with our guideline below, we will gladly publish it Free of Charge; unless otherwise stated below.
Bonus: Everyone loves great, helpful, and inspiring content. We also do and usually show appreciation to the writer who submitted it. So, this is it – if your article attracts 1000 social media shares in one month after publishing it, we give you a $50 cash prize.
If you are consistent in contributing and our readers like your work, we will give you access to your very own author’s account.
Quick Tip: Those who win the cash prize are not motivated to write for the money. They write from a true desire to be helpful, inspiring, entertaining, controversial, funny, and so on. Also after their article gets published, they start the sharing and also invites those they know to read and share their article if they like it.
Content Categories and Topics We Publish
Arts, History & Culture
— Business Exposé
— Personality Exposés
Christian Living & Ministry
— Bible, Sermons & Theology
Crime & Security
— Guides & Regulations
— Blockchain & Mining
— Career, Financial & Job
— Clubs & Fraternities
— Student Life
— STUDY ABROAD & Scholarships
Finance, Budget & Savings
Hacks, Tips & Ideas
— Emotion & Wellness
— Events, Weddings & Ceremonies
— Fashion, Style & Beauty
— Fragrances & Skin Care
— Hair & Makeup
— Health & Fitness
— Wearables, Jewellery & Accessories
Science & Environment
Social Media Networks
Top Global News
– Middle East
Guidelines for Articles our Editors Love to Publish
- Uniqueness: You article must not be a copy of another article somewhere online. We have software to help us check this. Of course, you can write on the same topic or story, but you must write it in your own words and from your own unique angle. This will get you more likes and shares.
- Duplicate Content: We have worked hard to build and maintain the quality and standard People & Business now enjoy, so we will not risk it for anything. If you submit an exact article that is already published elsewhere online, we will not publish it. We have software to check.
- Long Enough: Your article must be at least 400 words long. Although we prefer those that are 800 words or longer.
- Format: Use a truthful yet catchy and informative title. Use subtitles in your article as much as possible; this encourage people to read to the end. Your grammar and punctuations must be in order. Our editors do not have the time to rewrite your article in the name of editing.
- Freshness: If you are submitting a news report article, the fresher it is, the better. This makes sense because no one wants to read old news. It should not be more than a week old.
- Appeal: It is said that a picture is worth a 1000 word. Hence, we and our readers appreciate submissions with that incorporates pictures in the right places (at least one image). Please only use images that you have the right to use (good images you shot, that are royalty free, or you got from free image websites). If not get permission or pay for it. We will not be held responsible for any copyright claims.
- Rating: Please as you will see if your browse through our site, it is very family friendly and we want to keep it that way. Hence, we will not content that are not family friendly. Let our categories listed below guide you.
- Content Ownership: By submitting the content to be publish by us, you give us full exclusive rights to use it on our media outlets as we wish without any risk of being sued for copyright or infringement. We also have the right to edit it to fit our site, readers and brand.
*We reserve the right to accept or reject submitted content.
Are you a journalist, eyewitness, someone who have first-hand information about the occurrence or someone with enough relevant detail on the issue? Then we will gladly publish your submission as soon as possible if it fits our guideline above. You are eligible to the $50 bonus stated above. Send it to — firstname.lastname@example.org — and include “P&B News Report” in the email subject. Include images and link to any accompanying video.
Are you someone who like writing non-fiction or informative, practical fiction? Or are you a reader who has an opinion about trending global and local issues? Then go ahead and submit your article (or video here) to — email@example.com — and include “P&B Reader/Writer” in the email subject and we will publish it if it fits our guidelines above. Note, you are eligible to the $50 bonus stated above.
Are you a blogger or writing with the intention of getting published on People & Business? We will not accept low quality, rehashed content. It must be expertly written and have a different angle from most online writing on that topic. You will get one social media link in your author’s bio. Please send your articles, videos and requests to — firstname.lastname@example.org — and include “P&B Guest Post” in the email subject. You are also eligible to the $50 bonus stated above.
Articles that aim to promote a business/organization’s achievements or that desires to increase their brand awareness is accepted but is considered a sponsored post. It is published with as minimal editing as possible. You are NOT eligible to the $50 bonus stated above. This is a paid service – find out more here.
We have a PressRelease package pricing here. It is a paid service. PressReleases are usually 200 words – 800 words article that reports/announces a news-worthy occurrence or change by a company or organization. It is always written in third-person and is usually published as is, with minimal or no editing. It must include the name of the organization and contact details. You are NOT eligible to the $50 bonus stated above.
Terms and Conditions
- You declare that you are the sole owner and author of the article and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to the article or have permission from the owner or author to submit the article to People & Business. We reserve all rights and copyrights to any content submitted to us.
- You are giving permission to People & Business to publish your article on any of our websites or in any of our email newsletters. You are giving permission for People & Business to include your articles in our RSS Feeds. These permissions are provided to People & Business or to any successor or future owner of its assets.