We are hiring experienced direct Sales & Marketing Representatives in Ghana.
This is a remote job; meaning you can work from anywhere as long as you deliver good results.
The area you live in and its neighboring areas will be your default assigned target location (although you can market and sell to anyone, anywhere in Ghana and abroad). You will report to the regional sales manager and the sales executive ( or team lead) for your assigned target location.
KetSales Ninjas is the autonomous and independent sales and marketing subsidiary of both CETECH Ghana Limited and WealthBankers Limited. Meaning we do not only market and sell CETECH Ghana and WealthBankers’ products and services but we also take on and work with multiple external companies and clients at the same time.
Hence, we are a sharp precision tool companies hire to tackle their growth problems and achieve their sales and marketing goals.
WITH KetSales Ninjas
- You have one job but can work with multiple companies, up to 7 – 10 companies at a time.
- You can market and sell products and services from all of these companies each month and earn commissions.
- You can sell products and services in several industries, you choose and sell in the industry you choose.
- Since the same customer persona or demographic can fit multiple related products, you are able to earn more with less work.
- Your choice – you can work remotely, on-site, hybrid, offline, or even online; however that’s best for you.
WITHOUT KetSales Ninjas
- You can work with one or two companies at a time as two different jobs.
- You can market and sell products and services from that one company only.
- You are limited to the experience of the industry of that one company.
Salary & Compensation
Every 6 months, base pay and commission amounts are reviewed with feedback from the sales teams, industries, and markets; then changes are made if necessary. Also, high performers are rewarded and low performers are encouraged.
Month 1: Why bother asking your questions when we can just allow you to prove yourself?
- — Yes we have interviews; but that’s to brief you on our products, services, values, goals, and expectations.
- — They also for you to ask us questions to learn more about our group of companies.
- — First month is Commissions ONLY, with no Base Pay.
- — We expect you to make 5 sales in your first 30 days (it can be any of the products from any of the companies).
- — We pay your Ghc 80 – Ghc 500 commission per sale depending on the products or services you choose to sell in your first month.
Month 2 & Beyond: Assigned a Sales Team & Base Pay
- — Starting from the second month, you will receive a monthly Base Pay plus commission on every sale you make.
- — If you made no sale in your first month, you get no BasePay but can continue to work on commissions until you make your first sale. Also, no team is assigned to you.
- — If you made 1 to 5 sales in your first month, you get a monthly BasePay and commissions for every sale you make. Also, no team is assigned to you.
- — If you made more than 5 sales in your first month, you get a higher monthly BasePay (than those with less than 5 sales) and commissions for every sale you make. Also, a team is assigned to you.
- — Within your first three (3) months, your BasePay is negotiable but the strength of your negotiation will depend on your first two months’ performance.
- — You will also be assigned to a sales team depending on varying factors such as location, rapport, etc. (that’s if you made more than 5 sales in your first month).
- — If you have a great first-month performance and also exhibit good leadership qualities, you can be made a team lead (meaning more benefits for you).
- Base Pay: GHC 600 – GHC 800 (this is increased as you meet targets alone or with your team, more details during the interview)
- Commissions expectation (per month): over GHC 3000 (no cap)
Experienced marketing and sales representatives who work at least five (5) hours daily can expect to earn in the range stated above. Those who work longer, harder, and smarter can earn more commissions than the range stated above.
A sales representative sells retail products, goods, and services to customers. They work with customers to understand what their needs are, create solutions, and ensure a smooth sales process. They also work to find new sales leads through “cold calling”, business directories, client referrals, or visiting new or existing clients.
Sales representatives are the principal point of contact between a business and its customers. Sales reps ensure current customers have the right products and services, identify new markets and customer leads, and pitch prospective customers.
- — Create a personalized strategy of how you will utilize direct sales and direct marketing principles to achieve sales goals.
- — Understand how we operate, the companies we work with, and their products and services.
- — Approach and engage the target audience in Ghana and/or abroad, through online or offline means.
- — Using provided information on their website and customer support, explain our partner companies’ products and services to your leads and convert them to paying customers.
- — Depending on the company’s product or service you are selling, you will interact business to business (B2B) or business to customer (B2C)
- — A minimum Bachelor’s Degree is required (in any field of study).
- — Ability to sell products and services, that is to close sales by acquiring leads and converting them to paying customers.
- — We accept hard and smart-working individuals who can get their job done in record time.
- — Ability to quickly create rapport with potential clients and to effectively lead a high-performing sales team
- — If you believe you are a marketing and sales representative, then all we need is that you ethically and legally bring in paying customers.
You should be:
- willing to get out of the norm and away from your comfort zone.
- able to think up legal innovative strategies that your marketing and sales team can implement for greater success
- willing to make sales and marketing exciting again for yourself and your team.
- able to deliver great results even with minimal budgets.
- able to lead and motivate every member of your team for great success.