We don’t just give you skills; we give you a clear future.
DWTA shows you how to use the skills you have been taught here, to practically create the future and career you desire.
Adobe Certified Associate
Adobe Certified Expert
App Development with Swift Certification
Autodesk Certified Professional
Autodesk Certified User
Entrepreneurship and Small Business
IC3 Digital Literacy Certification – https://www.falcot.org/courses.html
IC3 GS5 — Do you want to have a successful and professional I.T career with global recognition but do not know where to start? This is the right program to get you started.
IC3 Spark — Do you wish to give your child a professional and globally recognized I.T. career? Then this is the best and certified program to start that career.
Microsoft Certified Educator
Microsoft Office Specialist
Microsoft Technology Associate
Unity Certified User
Professional certification (computer technology)
Professional certifications in computer technology are non-degree awards made to those who have achieved qualifications specified by a certifying authority. Depending on the particular certification, qualifications may include completing a course of study, proof of professional accomplishments, achieving a specified grade on an examination. The intention is to establish that an individual holding a certification is technically qualified to hold certain types of position within the field.
Certifications, generally, need to be renewed periodically, or may be valid for a specific period (e.g. the lifetime of the product upon which the individual is certified). As a part of a complete renewal of an individual’s certification, it is common for the individual to show evidence of continual learning — often termed continuing education — or earning continuing education units (CEU). Certification is often used in the professions of information technology industry.
Some certification programs are oriented toward specific technologies, and are managed by the vendors of these technologies. These certification programs are tailored to the institutions that would employ people who use these technologies.
- Alcatel-Lucent sponsors the Service Routing Certification program
- Apple Inc. sponsors the Apple certification program
- ARM Holdings sponsors the ARM Accredited Engineer program
- Avaya sponsors the Avaya Professional Credential Program
- Cisco Systems sponsors the Cisco Career Certifications program
- Brocade Communications Systems sponsors the Brocade Certification and Accreditation program
- Citrix Systems sponsors the Citrix Certified Administrator program
- Cyberoam sponsors the Cyberoam Security certifications program
- H3C sponsors the H3C Tecnnical certification program
- Hewlett-Packard sponsors the Certification and Learning certification program (formerly HP ExpertONE)
- Dell sponsors the Dell Certified Systems Expert program with Associate and Master levels
- EMC sponsors the EMC Proven Professional certification program
- F5 sponsors the F5 Certification program
- Google sponsors the Google Apps Certification program
- IBM sponsors certifications
- Juniper Networks sponsors the Juniper Networks Technical Certification Program
- LANDesk sponsors the Certified LANDesk Administrator and Certified LANDesk Engineer program
- Microsoft Corporation sponsors the Microsoft Certified Professional program
- MySQL (as part of Oracle now) sponsors a certification program
- National Instruments offers certifications in LabVIEW, TestStand, and LabWindows/CVI software
- Nortel sponsors the Nortel Certifications program
- Novell sponsors a certification program
- Object Management Group sponsors the Certified Professional program for the Unified Modeling Language
- Oracle Corporation sponsors the Oracle Certification Program
- Pegasystems sponsors the Pegasystems Certification Program
- Red Hat sponsors the Red Hat Certification Program
- SAP sponsors individual training and certifications
- SAS sponsors a certification program
- SolarWinds sponsors the Solarwinds Certified Professional for network management
- SpringSource sponsors the SpringSource Certified Professional program
- Sun Microsystems sponsors the Sun Certified Professional program (now part of the Oracle Certification Program)
- Sybase sponsors the Certified Sybase Professional program
- VMware sponsors certification programs (VCP, VCAP, & VCDX)
- Zend Technologies sponsors the Zend Certified Engineer (PHP) program
Third-party and vendor-neutral certifications
Third-party commercial organizations, trade associations, and vendor-neutral interest groups that sponsor certifications include:
- Certiport sponsors the Microsoft Office Specialist and IC3 certification (Internet and Computing Core).
- CompTIA (Computing Technology Industry Association) CompTIA offers 12 professional IT Certifications, validating foundation-level IT knowledge and skills.
- The Document Foundation provides for LibreOffice developers and support providers.
- ECDL Foundation sponsors the European Computer Driving Licence (also called International Computer Driving Licence) (ICDL)
- EITCI Institute operates the European Information Technologies Certification (EITC) and European Information Technologies Certification Academy (EITCA) programmes.
- EMC ‘Open’ type certifications in EMC Proven Professional certification program are vendor-neutral
- Electronics Technicians Association (ETA International) ETA offers 4 IT certifications: Computer Service Technician (CST); Network Computer Technician (NCT); Network Systems Technician (NST); and Wireless Networking Technician (WNT).
- International Information and Communication Technology Council Certification Program
- (ISC)² sponsors the CISSP, SSCP and other security certifications
- Learning Tree International sponsors Learning Tree Professional Certification
- Linux Professional Institute sponsors LPIC with three levels plus an introductory (Essentials) certification.
- Majinate sponsored the now defunct Accredited Symbian Developer scheme for Symbian OS
- Metro Ethernet Forum operates the MEF Carrier Ethernet Certified Professional(MEF-CECP) certification designed for telecommunication professionals seeking to validate their expertise, skills and knowledge of Carrier Ethernet technologies, standards, services and applications.
- Network Professional Association offers the Certified Network Professional program
- Planet3 Wireless sponsors the Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA) certification
- RackSpace CloudU Certification by RackSpace
- SAGE (organization) sponsors the cSAGE program
- SANS Institute operates the Global Information Assurance Certification programmer Airod
- The Open Group sponsors TOGAF certification and the IT Architect Certification (ITAC) and IT Specialist Certification (ITSC) skills and experience based IT certifications.
Read more on this topic here