DWTA Entry Requirement
We don’t just give you skills; we give you a clear future.
DWTA shows you how to use the skills you have been taught here, to practically create the future and career you desire.
Before accepting a new student, there are various required criteria we look out for and they have been listed below.
If you are serious about studying computer related courses, you must have your own computer. You will need your computer when practicing to sharpen your skills, for homeworks and project works.
Application Deadline: 1st September 2020
Classes start: 7th September 2020
Online / Distance Learning Entry Requirement
Application Deadline: Only Online (Distance) Learning is available till school restarts in Ghana. See our distance learning option here
Classes starts: When schools resumes in Ghana
Offline / Campus Learning Entry Requirement
- Learn more about our Offline / Campus Learning here
- Online Application form
- 15 – 40 years old, male or female.
- Passport Photo ( face only)
- You must own a well functioning laptop.
- JHS & above – any academic certificates, diplomas or degrees you have.
- CV / Resume
- To be paid after admission letter is granted >> One-time Enrollment fee to be paid along with tuition fees (non-transferable and non-refundable) — GHC 150 for your starter pack which includes your DWTA student’s pvc ID card, course material, and 2 DWTA T-shirts.
Class Size: 16 – 30 students
(space is only guaranteed for new students who first pay their tuition fee before space runs out).
Concurrent class schedules per session
- Weekdays only (3 times) schedule
- Evenings & Weekend only schedule
For each study program, there is only one class (16 – 30 students) per schedule
Lessons and Projects timetable for each session will be different and will be provided at the beginning of each session. You can access your timetable in your student portal, or speck to your project instructor.
Our Academic Year: September – August
Intake Sessions: Four (4) times/year
Academic Sessions: 4 sessions per year (3 months per session).
- Intake session: September – December
- Intake session: January – April
- Intake session: April – July
- Intake session: July – September
DWTA Qualifications and Certifications
- Certificate Study Programs Duration: 2 – 3 sessions (6 – 9 months) — See programs here
- Diploma Study Programs Duration: 4 – 5 sessions (12 – 15 months) — See programs here
- Professional Diploma Study Programs Duration: Diploma sessions + 1 extra session.
Professional Diploma students will require one extra session than the Diploma students in order to complete their Path Project. The difference between Diploma and Professional Diploma students is one extra session and a path project.
Intake Semesters / Rolling Admission
Current Student Session Registration
Each session commences with the students’ registration into a number of courses included in their study program and ends with the final examinations and real-world projects of these courses. The registration fee for each session is Ghc 50 and should be paid along with the tuition fees at the beginning of the session.
Student Admission Pre-requisites
- You must have your own laptop or desktop.
- You must have a strong desire to learn.
- You must have a strong need/passion for tech-related courses, programming/coding.
- You must be self-discipline and self- motivated.
- Previous computer knowledge is an advantage but not necessary.
- You must have a minimum of junior high school (JSH) education.
- First, review our programs page and decide what course you want to study and at what level you want to study it.
- Second, use the contact page to get in touch with us if you have any questions.
- Third, fill in the online application form to apply for admission
- Fourth, your application is reviewed. If you are accepted, a conditional acceptance will be emailed to you.
- Fifth, you pay your tuition fees stated on the conditional acceptance to keep your admission spot.
- Sixth, we email you an unconditional acceptance letter proving your spot have been reserved. Also we will inform when to expect your study starter pack and login credential.
- Seventh, you start your class on dates stated on your unconditional acceptance letter.