DWTA Admission Procedure
As announced, all new and old students are to complete their application processes, tuition fees and registrations for the next academic session (starting 16th May 2022) at least 2 weeks (that is, latest 1st May 2022) before classes begin for the new session. You can see the admission requirements here needed to complete your registration on time before space runs out.
- 7 Exceptional Reasons Why DevWorld Tech Academy is Unique
- 9 Extraordinary Factors That Differentiates DevWorld Tech Academy from the Rest
If you need any assistance, contact us here.
Application Deadline: 28th May, 2020
Classes starts: 16th June, 2020
Online / Distance Learning Admission Procedure
- Understand how our Online / Distance Learning works
- Review our entry requirements
- Submit our Online Application form
- Your application is reviewed. If you are accepted, a conditional acceptance will be emailed to you.
- You pay your tuition fees stated on the conditional acceptance to keep your admission spot.
- We email you an unconditional acceptance letter proving your spot have been reserved. Also we will inform when to expect your study starter pack and login credential.
- You start your class on dates stated on your unconditional acceptance letter.
Student Admission Pre-requisites
- You must have your own laptop.
- You must have a strong desire to learn.
- You must have a strong need/passion for tech-related courses, programming/coding.
- You must be self-discipline and self- motivated.
- Previous computer knowledge is an advantage but not necessary.
- You must have a minimum of junior high school (JSH) education.
- First, review our programs page and decide what course you want to study and at what level you want to study it.
- Second, use the contact page to get in touch with us if you have any questions.
- Third, fill in the online application form to apply for admission
- Fourth, your admission is reviewed and we will call you to discuss your admission. After that, if you are accepted, a conditional acceptance will be emailed to you.
- Fifth, you pay your tuition fees stated on the conditional acceptance to keep your admission spot.
- Sixth, we email you an unconditional acceptance letter proving your spot have been reserved. Also we will inform when to come for your study starter pack.
- Seventh, you start your class on dates stated on your unconditional acceptance letter.