Marketing & Sales Representatives Job Vacancy in Accra Ghana
Details about the Job Vacancy
We are hiring experienced direct Sales & Marketing Representatives in Ghana.
This is a remote job; meaning you can work from anywhere as long as you deliver good results.
The area you live in and its neighboring areas will be your default assigned target location (although you can market and sell to anyone, anywhere in Ghana and abroad). You will report to the regional sales manager and the sales executive ( or team lead) for your assigned target location.
DevWorld Tech Academy (owned by WealthBankers Limited); is hiring sales and marketing experts who can market and sell our Certificate and Diploma courses (and other products and services if you wish) to individuals and companies in Ghana and beyond. It is a remote job. Hence you can work from any location you choose as long as you bring in the sales, ethically and legally, all is well.
Salary & Compensation
Every 6 months, basepay and commission amounts are reviewed with feedback from the teams and changes are made if necessary. High performers are rewarded and low performers are encouraged.
Month 1: Why bother asking your questions when we can just allow you to prove yourself?
- — Yes we have optional interviews; that’s to brief you on our products, services, values, goals and expectation.
- — Its also for you to ask us questions to learn more about our group of companies.
- — First month is Commissions ONLY, no Base Pay.
- — If you attend the interview before starting, we pay your Ghc 100 – Ghc 500 commission per sale depending on the product or service you sell in your first month.
- — We expect you to make 3 sales in your first 30 days
- — If you DO NOT attend the interview before starting, we pay your Ghc 70 – Ghc 150 commission per sale depending on the product or service you sell in your first month.
- — Every 6 months, basepay and commission amounts are reviewed with feedback from the teams and changes are made if necessary.
Month 2 & Beyond: Assigned a Sales Team & Base Pay
- — Starting from the second month, you will receive a monthly Base Pay and commission for every sale you make.
- — If you made no sale in your first month, you get no BasePay, but can contiune to work on commissions until you make your first sale.
- — If you made 1 to 3 sales in your first month, you get a monthly BasePay and commissions for every sale you make.
- — If you made more than 3 sales in your first month, you get a higher monthly BasePay (than those with less than 3 sales) and commissions for every sale you make.
- — Within your first three (3) month, your BasePay is negotiable but the strength of your negotiation will depend on your first two months performance.
- — You will also be assigned to a sales team with a team lead; the team you are assigned depends on varying factors such as location, rapport, etc.
- — If have a great first month performance and also exhibit good leadership qualities, you can be made a team lead (meaning more benefits for you).
- Base Pay: GHC 600 – GHC 800 (this is increased as you meet targets alone or with your team, more details during the interview)
- Commissions expectation (per month): over GHC 3000 (no cap)
Experienced marketing and sales representatives who work at least five (5) hours daily can expect to earn in the range stated above. Those who work longer, harder, and smarter can earn more commissions than the range stated above.
A sales representative sells retail products, goods, and services to customers. They work with customers to understand what their needs are, create solutions, and ensure a smooth sales process. They also work to find new sales leads through “cold calling”, business directories, client referrals, or visiting new or existing clients.
Sales representatives are the principal point of contact between a business and its customers. Sales reps ensure current customers have the right products and services, identify new markets and customer leads, and pitch prospective customers.
- — Create a personalized strategy of how you will utilize direct sales and direct marketing principles to achieve sales goals.
- — Understand how we operate, the companies we work with, and their products and services.
- — Approach and engage the target audience in Ghana and/or abroad, through online or offline means.
- — Using provided information on their website and customer support, explain our partner companies’ products and services to your leads and convert them to paying customers.
- — Depending on the company’s product or service you are selling, you will interact business to business (B2B) or business to customer (B2C)
Ability to sell products and services, that is to close sale by acquiring leads and converting them to paying customers. To us, it does not matter whether your completed high school or graduate with a PhD, we accepting hard and smart working individuals who can get their jos done in record time.
If you believe you are a good marketing and sales representative, then all we need is that you ethically and legally bring in paying customers.
How To Apply For The Job
Complete all relevant fields and submit the online application form below.