DevWorld Tech Academy – DWTA is a pretty new initiative from WealthBankers Limited’s tech division – DevWorld. Its purpose is to groom well-rounded Developers and IT experts who understand the theories, but are also very practical, experienced (through doing) and who are not afraid of technology.
We use a blended approach in our school. Where we use a healthy mix of instructor-led practical/project focused classes and US universities lecturer and experts web classes to produce the best IT experts for our society.
All these while being as affordable as possible. You can also apply to be a student recruiter (commission based) here.
You can also apply for student recruiter vacancy here and as a content writer and researcher here
Job Title: IT Developers Teachers & Lecturers
Job Location: Ashaley Botwe, after Madina / East Legon, Accra, Ghana
Job Status: Full Time
Company Name: DevWorld Tech Academy owned by WealthBankers Limited.
- 1st – 4rd Month: Ghc 1300 monthly plus GhC 500 per extra course
- 5th – 7th Month: Ghc 1600 monthly plus GhC 500 per extra course
- 8th – 12th Month: Ghc 2000 monthly plus GhC 500 per extra course
- 13th Month and above: Ghc 2200+ monthly plus GhC 500 per extra course
- 6 weeks paid vacation per year.
- Percentage of sales from student group projects in which you are the project instructor.
- After your 3rd month, you will be eligible to apply to join WealthBankers Tech Division (DevWorld) and you will be paid extra commissions for external projects and tasks you complete.
- And bonus package every quarter (3 months). The bonus package is based you on performance in the previous 3 months.
Apply as soon as possible with the application form below (provide all required documents). Once we find qualified applicants, we will stop accepting new staff.
Qualification Required & Experience:
- SHS or Bachelor degree graduate.
- Must have a well-functioning laptop (you will it use to work).
- Must be able to commute to Ashaley Botwe to work.
- Be willing and comfortable working in the Tech and Education industries.
- Must be able to teach one or more of these fields
Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Cloud Computing, Full Software Development, Full Mobile Development, Full Web Development, Digital Design, Graphic Design, Product Design, Programming, Cyber-Security, Computer Security, Ethics and Ethical Hacking
- Must have administrative, communication, teaching and marketing skills.
- Must be able to work on your own (self-motivated and self-managed) and should be able to work as part of a team (led and managed by others)
- Must have a strong desire to learn and be teachable
- Must be able to think on your feet and should be able to come up with solutions to complex problems.
Closing Date: This position is open until we have filled our teaching vacancies. So, tell everyone you know who is eligible to apply as soon as possible.
You will work in the administrative and academic department in producing teaching and guiding the students through their various courses and projects.
You are expected to be on site during working hours even if you don’t have a class to teach at that period. This is a full-time job (Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm) at Ashaley Botwe, Accra, Ghana. And sometimes Saturday depending on your class schedules.
Your task is to teach the student the theories and practicals of the web development language you are proficient in or the course that has been assigned to you.
You are to guide your class or the group of students assigned to you to complete their projects in a timely manner.
You are to guide your class or the group of students assigned to you to further understand concepts taught them by the US universities lecturer and expert over the web.
The Study Programs are taught in English only.
The Study Programs are taught at our location – see address
Tell everyone you know who is eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Read the job details above to know if you can do it.
- Fill and submit the application form below.
- After submitting the form, you will be shown a confirmation message, put your phone number in it. You must send it to our email to be considered.
- After we received your confirmation email, your application will be reviewed and if you are qualified, we will reply your email with invitation for interview. Only email will be sent ( no phone call)
You must provide these documents to be considered for interview:
- Government issues ID (Travel Passport / NHI Card / Voters ID / National ID / Driver Licence)
- SHS / Bachelor Academic certificate or result.
- CV / Resume (must be updated and include your passport picture)
- Online Application form
- 2 reference letters including their contact details (one from family member | the other from teacher/employer/pastor)
- A letter to management pointing out why you are the best person for this job and the company (minimum 300 – 500 words)
A strong portfolio of your past works and experiences (will be requested during interview – links or files)
Those qualified for interview will be sent an interview invitation email at least 3 days before the interview date (no phone call will be made). There will be only one interview day & no rescheduling.
Those emailed for interview will be given simple tasks to complete with a specified time to test their skills in the fields that want to teach in.
If you are accepted, you will be invited to come for a meeting and be presented with your appointment letter and will be informed of the date to come collect our teacher’s starter pack.
Submit This Form To Apply
Before filling and submitting this form, please read the instructions above.
After submitting this form, you will be redirected to a page instructing you to send your confirmation email.
Note: Only applicants who send the confirmation email to the email address provided on the next page will be considered. Also, applicants with incomplete applications (required documents not provided) will not be invited for an interview.