DevWorld Tech Academy – DWTA is a pretty new initiative from WealthBankers Limited’s tech division – DevWorld. Its purpose is to groom well-rounded Developers and IT experts who understand the theories, but are also very practical, experienced (through doing) and who are not afraid of technology.
We use a blended approach in our school. Where we use a healthy mix of instructor-led practical/project focused classes and US universities lecturer and expert web classes to produce the best IT experts for our society.
All these while being as affordable as possible.
Job Title: Content Writer (non-fiction)
Job Location: Ashaley Botwe, near Madina / East Legon, Accra, Ghana
Company Name: DevWorld Tech Academy owned by WealthBankers Limited.
Job Type: Full time
- 1st Month – 3rd Month: Ghc 600 monthly.
- 4th – 5th Month: Ghc 700 monthly
- 6th – 8th Month: Ghc 800 monthly
- 9th – 11th Month: Ghc 900 monthly
- 12th Month and above: Ghc 1200+ monthly
- 6 weeks paid vacation per year.
- And bonus package every quarter (3 months). The bonus package is based your on performance in the previous 3 months.
Apply as soon as possible with the application form below (provide all required documents). Once we find qualified applicants, we will stop accepting new staff.
You will work in the administrative and marketing department in producing quality seo optimised content. Needed written documents will be handed to you to create and organize.
In summary, you find yourself working with your colleagues in the administration and marketing team. This is a full-time job (Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm) at Ashaley Botwe, Accra, Ghana.
Qualification Required & Experience:
- Male & Female (19 yrs – 28 yrs)
- SHS or Bachelor degree graduate.
- Must have a well-functioning laptop (you will it use to work).
- Must be able to commute to Ashaley Botwe to work (Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm)
- Be willing and comfortable working in the Tech and Education industries.
- Must have SEO keyword research and content writing skills.
- Must have administrative, communication and marketing skills.
- Must be able to quickly research a topic and develop relevant seo content that passes for both humans and the search engines.
- Must be able to work on your own (self-motivated and self-managed) and should be able to work as part of a team (led and managed by others)
- Must have a strong desire to learn and be teachable
How To Apply:
You must provide these documents to be considered for interview:
- Government issues ID (Travel Passport / NHI Card / Voters ID / National ID / Driver License)
- SHS / Bachelor Academic certificate or result.
- CV / Resume (must be updated and include your passport picture)
- A letter to management pointing out why you are the best person for this job and the company (minimum 300 – 500 words)
A strong portfolio of your past works and experiences (will be requested during interview – links or files).
Those qualified will be sent an interview invitation email at least 3 days before the interview dte (no phone call will be made). There will be only one interview day & no rescheduling.
Those emailed for interview will be given a topic to research and write an article (800 – 1000 words) on site within a specific time frame.
Closing Date: This position is open until we have filled the vacancies. So, tell everyone you know who is eligible to apply as soon as possible.
Submit This Form To Apply
Before filling and submitting this form, please read the instructions above.
After submitting this form, you will be redirected to a page instructing you to send your confirmation email.
Note: Only applicants who send the confirmation email to the email address provided on the next page will be considered. Also, applicants with incomplete applications (required documents not provided) will not be invited for an interview.